Small vrs Big

I am alone again where my mom's remains i right now.  My sister has to go and work on some papers for the interment, and also get some supplies. My brother is still on his way home from abroad.

If we were a bigger family, there would be more people working on stuff. We would not be so tired at the end of the day. No guests would be ignored which was what happened earlier. I had two sets of guests but I can't talk to all of them at the same time because they have different interests

On the other hand, some things are simpler with fewer siblings Decisions can be made faster as there are fewer opinions to consider We easily agreed on final arrangements.

In bigger families too, they wait for everybody before things can be finalized. Is everybody coming home for the burial? Who will be in charge of what? How will everybody be transported,

In our case, division of labor is simple, /Arrangements were decided on quickly, Aside from being small in size, I guess our heads were in the right paces, We did not let emotion get the better of us,

Not yet anyway.

No comments: