The Tempest of entrepreneurship

EIt's so hot today.  So scorching hot.  So what am I doing in the middle of the Quezon Memorial Circle?

I committed to do business every weekend here for at least two months.

Will I earn here?  Maybe not but past experience told me that there is an aftersales here that can be expected.  That is what I am after, the follow up sales.  I expect buyers who get my flyers will call me for more orders.  I expect that people will be so used to me being here, they will come looking for me and my products.

Is it good for my business?  Exposure is always good.  What I really expect to happen here is that i will develop a clientelle who will want to buy from me even after the two month period that I committed to.

So what am i doing here?  Planting seeds I hope.

No comments: