Enzymes Work!

Two weeks ago, I made an attempt to see if I could not catch my 2011 New Year's resolution of losing an average of 1 kilo per month.  You'd think it would be silly to try and lose over 10 kilos in two weeks.  Well, I was just trying.

So I started taking this Life Enzyme product.  Supposedly, it helps you digest your food better so that you don't need to eat so much.  But of course, the holiday party season has just begun so you really expect to be served up a lot of food.

Anyway, I took one sachet in the morning and then another in the evening before meals.  I did not really change anything else in my diet.  I still ate the usual food which included generous amounts of meat.

I weighed myself on Christmas day and the weight did not change.  I thought to myself that that was a small success.  Even with the midnight meal, I did not gain any pounds.

A week later, I got on the scale again.  Now, it gave me a number that was one kilo less than my starting weight.

What do you know?  It's working!

No comments: