The Heat is ON

Someone once told me that Good Friday is always the hottest day of the year.  He said it was a natural phenomenon and proves that God is in charge.

Not this year.  TODAY was the hottest day SO FAR.  I was working on the computer and it was as if I was crying buckets.  Perspiration was running down my face so fast, the face towel beside me could be wrung and water would come out.

Oh well, we'll live through this I guess but we really should be careful to keep cool.  I brought out a scarf that a cousin sent me and my sister was surprised I was going to wear one in this weather.  It was a scarf that was supposed to keep you cool during hot weather.  I dumped it into a bath of cold water for a few minutes then put it on.

What do you know?  It worked.  Necessity is really the mother of inventon.

No comments: