Crazy Crazy Weather

So I step out of the house this morning for an appointment.  It looked like a lovely morning.  The sun was shining in the sky.  There were some clouds floating about.  I can feel the heat on my face as I walked.

And then it began to drizzle.  At first there were isolated drops.  then the drops came down a little faster.  Before I could get to the stop, they were hitting my almost dry hair quickly but the drops were just trickles.

And the sun continued to shine.

When I got to my colleague's house, the drizzle had stopped and I had to stay under a tree across from their gate because it was getting hot.  Finally, I got in and we went about our business.

When I was ready to leave, we realized that it was actually raining.  Well, I had no umbrella so my host lent me one.  When I alighted from the jeep at my own stop, the rain had completely gone.  I walked home, had lunch and washed the dishes before I went out again for my afternoon meeting.

It was just past noon so the sun was coming down hard on my head as I stepped out of the train station.  The meeting took almost three hours.  When I came out of the building, I realized that it had rained really hard while we were inside.  But then, as I walked back to the station, the sky was really clear.

Wonder when it will rain again.

No comments: