Gadgets Galore

It's my wash day so I get the wash ready, separate the white from the colored, get the soap and bleach, etc.  I use a machine so I also have a little free time while waiting to finish a cycle so I also set up something to do for that.

After I get the washing machine going for the first cycle, I go back to my room upstairs to get my work.  I come back down with my arms full of gadgets.  I have a notebook PC (using it right now)), and of course my phone which stays close by.  Then I also grabbed the PSP because we have a game currently on it that I am trying my darndest to win over my nephew.

And I didn't bring the cords with me so it's all wi-fi.

Then the phone rings and our tech guy tells me he has a new project in my email that I have to make a proposal for.

Time to go to the office.

But the washing machine just buzzed.

No comments: