Bloggig ad Plurking

I also have an account on Plurk but I don't use it that much. The trouble with Plurk is that you have to be online at that precious plurk moment. Of course you can plurk with the mobile phone but I still find it inconvenient.

Take the case of my trip this morning.

I rode a bus from Pangasinan to Manila at around four in the morning and took the window seat right behind the driver That meant of course that I would have the east and the sunrise to my left. As we sped down the hiway, the sun rose. The sky turned from deep blue to shy red. Finally, the sun itself peeked then climbed to its place in the sky. Then clouds rolled in and covered the sun but a small opening was left so the sun sent a shaft of light to tell the world that it was still up there.

As I watched out the window, I was thinking this would have been nice to share. Alas, the bus was moving too fast to get a good shot. Also, I had no computer (I would not want to open it anyway even if I had, it wouldn't stay still).

I would have liked to share this on Plurk. Those one liners are great when you want to tell people how you felt or what you saw at a particular moment. After the fact, it's not so exciting anymore.

Maybe I should sign up for mobile blogging

No comments: