Days of July

My weekends are booked this whole month. During the first one, I facilitated a Christian counseling seminar. I spent this past weekend with the same group. That is of course part of my service as a counselor. On Saturday, it would be our turn to have our retreat. The week after that, we go back to training our new volunteers.

On Tuesdays, I'm also attendig a series for my own self-discovery. It's a program called Living Waters ad it's a somewhat safe environment to reveal your hurts ad deep-seated emotions.

Then there is my day jo as a high school teacher. That fills up nearly all of my time.

Wait, I think I see some sort of relief. You see, Ah1n1 gave us a reason to suspend classes. Now, I can catch up with my paperwork. I've collected a fair amount of papers ad submissions that have to be graded. So today, I emptied my desk drawer at work and brought my work home.

For us in the Research unit, things may not turn out badly, it may even come out for the better.

One of our teachers tried meeting her students in a chat session. What came out was a lively discussion aout choosing a topic and preparing a capsule proposal. She decided that there would be no need to move any deadlines because she was already able to give her pupils what they would need to finish their work.

Oh for technology.

No comments: