Facebook Apps

I watched Q11's trivia show Ang Pinaka this evening. They featured the most famous games on Facebook. It turns out I have played all of the topy ten. I don't agree with their order but heck, I'm part of those monthly active users for all of them.

I'm not really "active" in all of them. I've sworn off Vampire Wars as too dark for my taste. I play Texas Hold'em Poker once or twice a month now. My farms have ruined crops by now because I have not visited in over a week. And I find Yoville loads too darn slow although I like the game really.

What does it say of me then? Well, I do try out many of the apps on FAcebook. It's a fun site. I have reconnected with people I haven't seen since college. I get to learn some new things too. Some of those games apparently help the environment and that's a personal advocacy.

Speaking of advocacies, there are a lot of causes on Facebook. It's a chance to raise awareness on certain issues and get people involved.

Maybe FAcebook causes could be the next topic for the show. Which ones do online Pinoys support?

No comments: