More Content

I realized about a week ago that May 2009 was my busiest month as far as blogging is concerned. That doesn't say much about me as a blogger but in a way I am happy that I was able to sustain it as nearly regular as I could. That is really one of my aims this year, consistency in blogging.

Since I was a kid, I've always wanted to write. It's been an outlet of my feelings, whether I did poetry or fiction. My mom kept most of my early works though I admit that at least one of them was a sort of direct criticism. Mothers don't really see that. Most of the time, they see it as a good thing because their kid has done something that many other kids can't.

I look at blogging as a sort of public diary. Since it's public, it's also a practice for good writing. I mean, it should be understandable. Good grammar is important, as well as proper construction. I've always been more comfortable writing in English and what you have here are some of my practice sheets.

No comments: