Doing Business

I went to my family's hometown yesterday. I had this idea that I was going to sell a few Human Nature products. Well, yes and no.

On the way there, I realized I had made some not very good business decision. I did not take with me key products that are useful for traveling.

Behind me sat a small family with a child about five years old, a tweener and two teens. It occurred to me that maybe they would have been interested in a bug spray since they were going to a place that was new to the kids. Well, I didn't bring any of that with me. If I did, I could have turned around and showed it to them and maybe they would have bought it on the spot. With that, I could have handed them a flyer (of which I had a few) and mentioned the other products.

On the way back, I also sat near a small family. I got to talk to the mother and decided to turn her into a dealer for me in Pangasinan.

I hope I got that right.

No comments: